Corporate Identification Solutions in Chicago, IL, (O’Hare area)
For over 20 years, the CIS team has created and implemented
a wide variety of high quality signage and graphics solutions.
We are seeking an experienced full time Lead Fabricator/Department Supervisor
to lead a great team in our Fabrication Department.
- Design structurally sound signs based around customer specifications
- Vet ideas from assistant fabricators to create an efficient and safe work environment
- Manage a 5 person fabrication team
- Maintain a clean and safe work environment
- Keep inventory at a functioning level
- Attend daily production meeting
- Negotiate with Operations Manager/Project Managers on realistic expectations
- Comb each Work Order to be sure all information is accurate
- Quality Assurance
Preferred Skills And Experience
- 5+ years of fabrication experience (Aluminum MIG preferred)
- 2 year welding certificate (preferred)
- Welding/Grinding/Brake Forming/Drilling/Shearing/General Power Tool & Hand Tool expertise
- Computer literate
- Forklift certified (preferred)
- Sign manufacturing background (preferred)
- OSHA certified
This position works in a high-paced shop environment. The Lead Fabricator/Department Supervisor must work closely with other departments, project managers, and all levels of management to manage and oversee changing priorities.
Employment Type: Full-Time, Hourly
If you are interested in becoming part of our team please forward your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.